Zastava M70

The Zastava M70 (Serbian Cyrillic: Застава М70) is an assault rifle developed and produced by Zastava Arms in Serbia (formerly Yugoslavia). The design of the M70 was based on modified Soviet AK-47 and AKM assault rifles and it became the standard issue weapon in the Yugoslav People’s Army in 1970. The M70 is an air-cooled, magazine-fed, selective fire rifle. This weapon is also available as the O-PAP in the USA without select fire capabilities.

Development of the domestic Kalashnikov variant began in 1959, and the first models submitted by Zastava for military field trials were with the early M64 (or M59) series of rifles with milled receivers, threaded barrels, familiar Zastava handguards, gas cutoffs for grenade launching, and several other diversities from the mainstay AK design, such as a bolt hold open device on the right side of the receiver, and a charging handle that appeared different from other AK models us soccer socks. Though performances were satisfactory, the Yugoslav military did not adopt the rifle as the standard infantry armament.

In 1970, the green light was given to begin with army-funded mass production of the AP M70 and M70 A series (Automatska Puška Model 1970, “Automatic Rifle Model 1970”) of which the M70 A was the folding stock version. It became the standard issue weapon in the Yugoslav People’s Army in 1970.

Before the larger models of these rifles were made, cost-cutting measures in production resulted in the removal of the internal bolt hold open, and relocation to the magazine follower. In addition, the usual placement of the barrel through threading into the receiver was replaced by the cheaper method of pressing and pinning the barrel into the receiver. Rifles produced with these new features were known as models AP M70 B (fixed stock version), and M70 AB (folding stock version). As with the M70 series of automatic rifles, these models failed to be produced in larger quantities before further cost-efficiency production measures gave way to yet another model.

This time the milled receiver was replaced by a receiver stamped from a smooth 0.9 mm (0.04 in) thick sheet of steel, a firing rate reducer was added to the trigger group, and the muzzle brake replaced the muzzle nut that originally came on the two prior models; the produced models were AP M70 B1 (fixed stock) and M70 AB1 (folding stock).

These models eventually failed to mass-produce as well, before final alterations to the M70 rifle design resulted with the AP M70 B2 (fixed stock) and M70 AB2 (folding stock) models. These last two models featured a thicker 1.5 mm (0.06 in) stamped receiver and bulged front trunnion, which was intended to strengthen the rifle in order to make it more suitable for frequent grenade launching. These two models would become the most widely produced of the M70 series, and in turn the most widely used model used by the JNA, as well as the various armed groups fighting in the Yugoslav wars of the 1990s. Parts kits imported into the U.S. however, show markings that appear to contradict the final fixed stock model name. On these kits the bulged, thicker stamped receiver model is actually the M70 B1 model.

All of the M70 models share the grenade launching ability with gas cutoff, the lengthened wooden handguard with 3 cooling slots, iron sights with flip-up illuminating elements, initially filled with phosphorus and later with tritium (Which is used on the current production M70’s), to improve aiming at night; the plunger that keeps the receiver cover in place during grenade launching, and a non-chrome lined barrel. Fire selectors have R markings for automatic fire (R for rafalna, “burst fire”) and J for semi-automatic fire (J for jedinačna, “single”).

The M70 can easily be told apart from other AK rifles by the three cooling slots on the foregrip, the light-coloured elm wood furniture and the black rubber buttplate on fixed-stock M70s. The M70s also have a grenade-launching sight and gas cut-off on the gas block, and are capable of launching rifle-grenades. To launch them a 22 mm diameter grenade launching adapter is screwed on in place of the slant brake or other muzzle device.

The receiver of the M70 is 1.5 mm thick, compared to the 1 mm thick receiver of the AKM, making it more rigid. The receiver has a bulge at the front to accommodate an enlarged trunnion similar to a RPK receiver, with the front trunnion rivet configuration likewise resembling a RPK and not an AKM. Likewise, the barrel is not chrome-lined, making it more accurate than a standard AKM, but at the cost of increased susceptibility to corrosion. The lack of chrome lining is consistent with other Zastava built rifles of Soviet design (such as the Yugoslavian M59 or M59/66). Unlike other AK variants, a lock button must be depressed on the left side of the receiver as the first step for field stripping thermos tritan hydration bottle with meter 24 ounce, to enable depressing the rear spring guide to remove the receiver dust cover. It is probable this feature is intended to prevent the loss of the top cover due to recoil when firing rifle grenades.

After the breakup of Yugoslavia, the military inventory of each republic passed to the successor states.

Iraqi Police officer holds a Zastava M70 AB2.

A member of the Serb Volunteer Guard with an M70AB2 during the Yugoslav Wars.

Croatian and US soldiers training with the M70 in 2013.

Micheline Calmy-Rey

Micheline Anne-Marie Calmy-Rey (born 8 July 1945) is a Swiss politician. She was member of the Swiss Federal Council and became Switzerland’s foreign minister as head of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs from 2003 to 2011. She was Vice President of the Confederation in 2006 and 2010 and President in 2007 and 2011. She resigned her office as member of the Federal Council on 31 December 2011 authentic football jerseys.

Calmy-Rey was born in Sion in the canton of Valais on 8 July 1945 to Charles and Adeline Rey. She received her diploma in 1963 in St. Maurice, and a Licence degree in political science at the Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva, in 1968. While studying she married André Calmy, and they have two children.

Calmy-Rey established a small enterprise in the book distribution business. From 1981 to 1997 Calmy-Rey served as a representative in the Grand Conseil of the canton of Geneva as a member of the Social Democratic Party (PSS/SPS), and was president of the assembly during 1992–1993. She was president of the Geneva section of the party from 1986 to 1990 and again from 1993 to 1997. In 1997, Calmy-Rey was elected to the Conseil d’Etat of Geneva. In 2001, she became head of the Finance Department and president of the Conseil d’Etat of the canton.

She was elected on 4 December 2002 to the Federal Council, heading the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs from 2003 to 2011. Calmy-Rey is the fourth woman elected to the Federal Council in history. She was also elected Vice-President of Switzerland, a post she held for the calendar year of 2006 and the calendar year of 2010.

Calmy-Rey supports Switzerland joining the European Union and she is an Eminent Member of the Sergio Vieira de Mello Foundation. The project SAFFA 2020 is also under her patronage and of the councillors (Bundesrat) Doris Leuthard, Simonetta Sommaruga and Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf.

Calmy-Rey is also a Member of the Global Leadership Foundation (chaired by FW de Klerk) that works to support democratic leadership, prevent and resolve conflict through mediation and promote good governance in the form of democratic institutions order football jerseys, open markets, human rights and the rule of law. It does so by making available, discreetly and in confidence, the experience of former leaders to today’s national leaders. It is a not-for-profit organisation composed of former heads of government, senior governmental and international organization officials who work closely with heads of government on governance-related issues of concern to them.

On 1 January 2007, she became the second female President of the Confederation in history, the first having been her predecessor on the Federal Council, Ruth Dreifuss. She was elected as President on 13 December 2006 by 147 votes. However, by Swiss tradition, it was a foregone conclusion she would be elected. She had been the longest-serving councillor not to have been President, and had served as Vice-President for 2006.

As President of the Confederation, she presided over meetings of the Federal Council and carried out certain representative functions that would normally be handled by a head of state in other democracies, (though in Switzerland, the Federal Council as a whole is regarded as the head of state). She was also the highest-ranking official in the Swiss order of precedence, and had the power to act on behalf of the whole Council in emergency situations. However, in most cases she was merely prima inter pares, with no power above and beyond her six colleagues.

She had already handled most official visits abroad since being elected to the Federal Council; the head of the Department of Foreign Affairs traditionally carries out such visits.

Calmy-Rey was chosen as vice president for 2010, serving alongside Doris Leuthard. On 8 December 2010, she was chosen, for the second time, as President for 2011 (by 106 votes out of 189, this being the smallest margin in Swiss history) –the first time two women held the post in succession.

Calmy-Rey is a member of the Council of Women World Leaders, an International network of current and former women presidents and prime ministers whose mission is to mobilize the highest-level women leaders globally for collective action on issues of critical importance to women and equitable development.

She announced in September 2011 that she would resign from the government in the following December.

From 2012 to 2013, Calmy-Rey was a member of the High-Level Advisory Council of the President of the 67th Session of the United Nations General Assembly, Serbia’s then foreign minister Vuk Jeremić.

According to the BBC, Calmy-Rey was “widely criticised” for putting on a headscarf to meet Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on 19 March 2008, even though it was acknowledged that she was simply following proper social protocol top rated glass water bottles. Her appearance together with the Iranian president sparked a negative reaction from Socialist MP Maria Roth-Bernasconi. In response, Calmy-Rey stated that she was following protocol out of respect, and that had she not done so, she would not have been able to attend the meeting, which has been widely acknowledged.

Calmy-Rey also prompted controversy by attending the signing of a multi-billion dollar natural gas deal of a Swiss energy supply company with Iran. The United States had complained that Switzerland was sending the wrong message when Tehran was subject to UN sanctions. Calmy-Rey pointed out that gas exports were not subject to the UN sanctions. Both the Israeli government and international Jewish groups such as the World Jewish Congress strongly criticised the deal.

Much of the content of this article comes from the equivalent German-language Wikipedia article and the equivalent French-language Wikipedia article (retrieved 1 April 2006).

Queen of Scots (train)

The Queen of Scots was a named luxury touring train that ran exclusive tours around Scotland’s scenic countryside. The train was mostly aimed at American tourists. The Train ran from 1985 to 1989 as the Royal Scotsman and in 1990 as The Queen of Scots. Purchased by Richard Edmonson of Hunter Group as three individual vehicles, the Observation Car was acquired from Sir William Mc Alpine, the Dining Saloon was in use as part of a house on the south coast of England and the Family Saloon was purchased from the then British Railways in 1972. Additionally, three former British Rail MK1 Sleeping Cars and two MK1 day cars converted for Sleeping use were added, making a nine coach Train. Fully restored by 1985, it was leased to the L&R Leisure Group to operate as The Royal Scotsman, a role in continued to fulfill until 1989 when L&R made an enquiry regarding outright purchase of the Train.

The Train’s owner, Richard Edmonson had refused to sell which left L&R with little choice but to purchase a replacement Train, a task which was accomplished over the winter of 1989/90. With the replacement Royal Scotsman now formed by mostly steel bodied vehicles, the original wooden bodied vintage cars were relaunched as The Queen of Scots, with both Trains departing Edinburgh on tours of the Scottish Highlands during the summer of 1990. Unfortunately, that same year, the Gulf war broke out and large numbers of American tourists ceased travelling to the UK which left bookings for both Trains short of expectations.

Richard Edmonson decided to withdraw The Queen of Scots from traffic, remove the steel-bodied Sleeping Cars and store the three vintage vehicles at a private site in Sussex. The Sleeping Cars travelled far and wide, being moved around the various heritage railways, mostly to provide staff sleeping accommodation. Three years would pass before the Train would re-enter traffic but this time, minus the Sleeping Cars, it’s intended use now being to offer single day chaters to bespoke intineraries as dictated by the customer.

Between 1994 and 2007 use of the Train was sporadic, the three vintage cars together with the MK1 staff / generator coach were based in the carriage shed at Clapham Junction spongebob toothpaste dispenser, a far cry it would seem from its days touring the glorious scenery of the Scottish Highlands. One regular job for the Train throughout this period was Ladies Day at Royal Ascot where a departure from London Waterloo ran through to Alton, Hampshire before returning via Bagshot and Camberley to Ascot. This lengthy route was to allow time for a relaxed Champagne breakfast to be served. Similarly in the evening, a five course dinner was served, again with the Train operating via Alton.

Bookings for the Train became less, so much so that it was costing more to keep at Clapham than it was making, a factor in the decision by owner Richard Edmonson to sell the Train in 2008. There was only one serious contender that could both afford the asking price and guarantee the safe future of these unique vehicles. West Coast Railways at Carnforth purchased the Train outright in 2008 and have since fully restored it, albeit in a non-authentic livery. Ironically, the Train now makes at least two visits to Scotland during the summer months, providing personal transport for present day owner David Smith.

The name The Queen of Scots was originally given to an LNER/BR Pullman train which ran from London King’s Cross to Glasgow Queen Street via Leeds Central, Harrogate, Newcastle and Edinburgh Waverley.

Through-trains from London to Scotland on the West Coast route did not initially have dining cars although the morning and afternoon Scotch Expresses would stop en route at Preston for twenty minutes, in which time a full three-course meal would be served in the station dining room to all the passengers.

After many years of discussion about providing on-train dining facilities, in November 1891 the two West Coast companies agreed to add three pairs of purpose-built dining cars to the West Coast Joint Stock. Each pair consisted of a kitchen/third class diner coupled to a first class dining saloon, and entered service on 1 July 1892.

All of these dining cars were heated by a coal-fired stove and were lit by gas, but were converted to electric lighting in 1902. They remained as part of the West Coast Joint Stock until the summer of 1905 when they were allocated between the London and North Western Railway and the Caledonian Railway. The Caledonian took two of the diners, and renumbered one of them No. 41.

To allow wealthy families to travel in privacy between their London houses and their country estates, the old railway companies in Great Britain offered family saloons. These special carriages could be attached to the regular scheduled trains so that the whole family, the servants and all their luggage could travel together.

This car was built in 1912 as such a family saloon by the Great Northern Railway. The large centre room was the family room where the ladies and children travelled. To one side of this was the gentlemen’s or smoking room, and the family toilet. At the other end of the coach there was originally a 3rd class compartment for the servants, a 3rd class toilet and a luggage area at the very end (hence the double doors). All this area has now been replaced by a library, although the servants’ call indicator is still in place over the door leading through to the family room.

The Great Northern Railway was very strict about its design criteria, one being that 3rd class accommodation must always be narrower than 1st class. Thus we have the unusual design detail that the family saloon was built narrower at one end (for the servants) than the other.

As the requirement for private carriages diminished, the family saloon was used less and less and eventually fell out of use. It was sold by British Railways in 1972, having latterly been used as a work-study office. The Family Saloon is finished in varnished teak – the Great Northern Railway had since the mid 19th century built all of their carriages out of solid teak.

In response to a luxury carriage supplied by the American Pullman Company appearing on the Midland Railway, a competitor railway between London and Manchester, the London and North Western Railway built this Dining Car especially for its Manchester expresses. It was built as one of a pair of coaches which ran permanently coupled together and entered service in July 1890. No 5159 had a kitchen and seating for 10 passengers, while its partner had seating for 20 and no kitchen. Although there was access from one coach to the other (and two toilets) it was not possible to walk into the other coaches in the train – this was not yet a common facility. Consequently, passengers booked to spend their entire journey in the dining car. Two years later, when provision was made for passengers to walk through, doorways were simply cut into the ends of the carriage. Thus at the kitchen end of the coach passengers would pass through the kitchen.

Because of its small size, it was soon replaced by a much larger carriage and so found itself relegated to secondary services. During World War I it was requisitioned by the Army and taken to France as part of a mobile HQ for Field Marshal Earl Haig.

After the war the LNWR declined to have it back, so in 1921 it was used to make a house at Middleton-on-Sea on the south coast of England near Southampton. In 1978 it was “rescued” and has now been restored as closely as possible to original, while taking into account modern standards of cooking, safety and comfort.

The Dining Car was painted in the livery of the London and North Western Railway, the splendidly named Plum and Spilt Milk until being sold in 2008 to West Coast Railways at Carnforth, lancashire organic meat tenderizer. The car now carries an unofficial version of LMS Crimson Lake livery.

It is the oldest Dining Car in the world.

Harkness table

The Harkness table, Harkness method, or Harkness discussion is a teaching and learning method involving students seated in a large, oval shape to discuss ideas in an encouraging, open-minded environment with only occasional or minimal teacher intervention. The method is in use at many American boarding schools and colleges and encourages classes to be held in a discursive manner. The style is related to the Socratic method. Developed at Phillips Exeter Academy, the method’s name comes from the oil magnate and philanthropist Edward Harkness, a graduate of St. Paul’s School (New Hampshire), who presented the school with a monetary gift in 1930. It has been adopted in numerous schools, where small class-size makes it effective, but it remains impractical for larger classes. Harkness described its use as follows:

Harkness learning can vary, most notably between humanities subjects such as English and history and technical subjects such as math or physics. There are general principles and goals, however, that go along with that method regardless of subject matter. The main goal is to encourage students to come up with ideas of their own and learn good reasoning and discussion skills. Depending on style, the teacher may interact very little, interjecting only to guide the discussion.

The Harkness Table is used by many prestigious institutions, such as Beaver Country Day School, Reedy High School, Berkshire School, Sir William Perkins’s School, Miss Porter’s School, boys football tops, Dominion Christian School, Rocky Hill School (Rhode Island), American Hebrew Academy, Hopkins School, St. Mark’s School of Texas, Episcopal School of Jacksonville, Phillips Exeter Academy, Phillips Andover Academy, The Hill School, Mercersburg Academy, Choate Rosemary Hall, Milton Academy, Deerfield Academy, Appleby College, Havergal College (Toronto Canada) mens football socks, The Hotchkiss School, St. Paul Academy, The American School in London, St. James School, Maryland, St. Paul’s School (Concord, NH) running waistband, The Masters School, The Lawrenceville School, Boston University Academy, The Loomis Chaffee School, Cheshire Academy, National Cathedral School, Holton-Arms School, University School, The College Preparatory School, Hawken School, Middlesex School, Cate School, St. Andrew’s School (Delaware), Salisbury School, Falmouth Academy, Belmont Hill School, The Island School, Gould Academy, University of Chicago Laboratory Schools, The Ensworth School, Ritsumeikan Uji Junior and Senior High School, Seoul Foreign School (Seoul, South Korea), Avenues: The World School, Kimball Union Academy, IMG Academy, All Saints Academy (Winter Haven, FL), Marlborough College Malaysia, the Harkness Institute, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, The Bishop’s School in La Jolla, Pacific Ridge School in San Diego, SEK-International Schools in Spain, and the prestigious school, known as The Habersham School of Savannah Georgia (est. 2012).

Rue Peyrolières

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Toulouse

La rue Peyrolières (en occitan : carrièra dels Pairoliers) est une rue du centre historique de Toulouse, en France.

La rue Peyrolières tient son nom des artisans « peyroliers » ( en occitan), fabricants de chaudrons ( en occitan). Ces chaudronniers se trouvaient encore dans la rue dans la première moitié du XXe siècle.

Au Moyen Âge, la rue portait déjà le nom actuel, quoique certaines parties de la rue aient porté d’autres noms, en concurrence avec le premier. Entre la rue de la Trilhe (actuelle rue de Metz) et la rue Gipponières (actuelle rue Clémence-Isaure), ce fut la rue du Pont-Vieux, car elle était dans le prolongement de la descente du Pont-Vieux (actuelle descente de la Halle-aux-Poissons). À la fin du XIVe siècle et au XVe siècle, on l’appela aussi rue du Puits-de-la-Roue, car un puits de ce nom se trouvait sur une petite place au croisement de la rue Gipponières (actuelles rues du Tabac et de l’Écharpe). Au début du XVIIe siècle apparut aussi le nom de rue des Arbalétriers ou Balestrières, parce qu’elle était habitée par des fabricants d’arbalètes et d’armes de jet. De la rue de la Trilhe à l’actuelle rue Cujas, entre le XVe siècle et le XVIIIe siècle, ce fut aussi la Grande-rue de la Daurade, puisqu’elle longeait le côté est du monastère de la Daurade. À la Révolution française, en 1794, cette partie de la rue fut rebaptisée rue Patriotique, mais elle ne conserva pas ce nom.

La deuxième partie de la rue, entre la rue Cujas et la rue Argentières (actuelle rue Gambetta) fut, dès le XIIIe siècle, appelée rue du Bourguet-Neuf. En 1794, cette partie de la rue fut rebaptisée rue Révolutionnaire.

Au Moyen Âge, toutes les maisons du côté ouest de la rue Peyrolières dépendent du capitoulat de la Daurade, tandis que les maisons du côté est, de son origine jusqu’à la rue Cujas, dépendent du capitoulat de Saint-Pierre-Saint-Martin, et de la rue Cujas à la rue des Argentiers (actuelle rue Gambetta), du capitoulat du Pont-Vieux.

La population est principalement composée d’artisans. On y trouve évidemment en très grand nombre les chaudronniers ou , qui ont donné leur nom à la rue. La rue conserve sont caractère industrieux tout au long des siècles suivants, même si on constate une évolution des activités.

La population est alors composée d’artisans textiles, principalement des gipponiers, fabricants de pourpoints. Les membres de l’élite y restent peu nombreux, même si on remarque la présence d’importantes familles, telles que la famille d’Olmières ou des capitouls, comme Blaise Izarti, capitoul en 1420 et 1431 (actuel no 3).

Le grand incendie du 7 mai 1463 ruine complètement la rue et certaines grandes familles toulousaines en profitent pour accroître leur emprise foncière. La famille d’Olmières acquiert au XVIe siècle un vaste espace entre les rues Giponnières (actuelle rue du Tabac), Lanternières et Peyrolières afin d’y bâtir son hôtel (actuels no 3). La rue reste cependant très populaire et la plupart des maisons reconstruites au cours du XVIe siècle ne sont que de simples maisons en corondages sans ornementation. Au XVIIe siècle, les fabricants d’armes de jet, et particulièrement d’arbalètes, se font plus nombreux dans le haut de la rue, près de la place du Pont-Neuf. Au XVIIIe siècle homemade meat tenderizer, les arbalétriers disparaissent. On trouve en revanche d’autres artisans, en particulier les fabricants de pots d’étain et les marchands de fer, dont le métier reste proche des chaudronniers, toujours nombreux.

Luc de Saget, prêtre et conseiller-clerc au Parlement de Toulouse, fonde par testament du 2 février 1718, une maison de charité qui a pour but principal de soigner à domicile les « pauvres malades ». Celle de la Daurade, connue comme Salus infirmorum, accueille quatre sœurs de la Charité qui y sont logées. Par le même acte, il institue les « pauvres malades » de la paroisse de la Daurade comme héritiers de tous ses biens. Le règlement qu’il édicte sert de modèle à toutes les autres maisons créées à Toulouse au XVIIIe siècle. Celui-ci fixe la composition du bureau, désigne les membres qui en feront partie, détermine leurs obligations et prévoit la tenue d’assemblées. Deux sœurs seront préposées à la cuisine et au service des malades, la troisième à l’« apothicairerie » et la quatrième à la lingerie. La maison de charité donne du bouillon aux pauvres et entretient une « apothicairerie » afin de leur distribuer à domicile les remèdes dont ils ont besoin. L’établissement entretient un médecin et un chirurgien, et procure du linge et du pain aux malades et de la viande aux convalescents. L’inscription salus infirmorum apposée sur le fronton de la maison de la Daurade rappelle qu’on souhaite appliquer ce règlement très précis concernant l’assistance médicale. Les sœurs de la Charité ont d’autres missions comme réparer et laver le linge aux « pauvres malades ».

Les travaux de la rue Transversale (actuelle rue de Metz) emportent plusieurs maisons de la rue (no 2 à 6). En 1914, c’est au tour du no 8, qui menace ruine, d’être abattu.

Dans les années 2000, la rue Peyrolières bénéficie des opérations de réhabilitation du centre-ville. En 2003, entre les mois de mars et d’octobre, la semi-piétonnisation de la rue s’accompagne de travaux d’embellissement des espaces publics. Dans le même temps, des opérations de police cherchent à rendre la rue plus sûre et à combattre la criminalité liée au trafic de drogue. La rue Peyrolières devient alors une rue attrayante avec ses salons de thé, bars, restaurants et boutiques .

La rue Peyrolières est une voie publique située dans le centre-ville de Toulouse longue de 294 mètres. Sa largeur est très variable, car si les parties les plus anciennes de la rue, dont le parcours est hérité du Moyen Âge, ne dépasse pas 5 mètres, elle s’élargit à 10 mètres dans les parties de la rue qui ont bénéficié de travaux d’élargissement aux XVIIIXIXe siècle.

La rue naît de la place du Pont-Neuf, au croisement de cette place, de la rue de Metz et de la rue Lanternières. Elle prolonge la rue des Couteliers, qui par les rues de la Dalbade et de la Fonderie se poursuit au sud jusqu’à la place du Salin. La rue Peyrolières suit d’abord un parcours rectiligne orienté vers le nord, reçoit la rue du Tabac et donne naissance à la rue de l’Écharpe, puis à la rue Clémence-Isaure en s’élargissant et en formant une petite place. La rue oblique légèrement vers la droite et rejoint les rues de la Daurade, Boyer-Fonfrède et Cujas. Elle oblique encore légèrement et après avoir donné naissance à la rue du Prieuré, elle se termine au carrefour des rues Jean-Suau et Malbec, qu’elle reçoit à gauche, et de la rue Gambetta, qui la prolonge au nord jusqu’à la place du Capitole.

La rue Peyrolières rencontre les voies suivantes goalkeeper jerseys for kids, dans l’ordre des numéros croissants (« g » indique que la rue se situe à gauche, « d » à droite) :

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Charlie Boisseau

Pour améliorer la vérifiabilité de l’article, merci de citer les sources primaires à travers l’analyse qu’en ont faite des sources secondaires indiquées par des notes de bas de page ().

Modifiez l’article pour adopter un ton neutre ou discutez-en.

Charlie Boisseau, né le 10 décembre 1987 dans la commune d’Alès dans le département du Gard en région Occitanie , est un chanteur français connu pour avoir participé à la saison 3 de The Voice : La Plus Belle Voix , et pour avoir incarné le rôle de Lancelot du Lac de 2015 à 2016 dans la comédie musicale La Légende du roi Arthur.

À partir du 17 mai 2013, il poste régulièrement des vidéos sur son compte Youtube « Charlie officiel&nbsp boys pink football socks;». Il est remarqué en 2014 par les producteurs de l’émission The Voice : La Plus Belle Voix pour la saison 3.

Lors de la troisième émission des auditions à l’aveugle, il interprète Que je t’aime de Johnny Hallyday et intègre l’équipe de Garou. Il chante en duo avec Igit socks cheap wholesale, Like a Hobo de Charlie Winston, puis Tous les cris les SOS de Daniel Balavoine. Il interprète Le Coup d’Soleil de Richard Cocciante à son premier direct. Lors de son second direct il interprète Somebody That I Used to Know de Gotye et Kimbra waterproof smartphone cover. Il est éliminé en quart de finale avec Foule sentimentale d’Alain Souchon.

Lors de cette émission il rencontre son producteur actuel, Jeff Barnel.

En 2015, il incarne le rôle de Lancelot dans la comédie musicale La Légende du roi Arthur (produite par Dove Attia et mise en scène par Giuliano Peparini). Le spectacle est d’abord donné à Paris au Palais des congrès puis en France, en Belgique et en Suisse jusqu’au 25 juin 2016. Florent Mothe (découvert dans Mozart, l’opéra rock), Zaho, Camille Lou (1789, les amants de la Bastille) et Fabien Incardona font également partie de l’aventure best handheld running water bottle.

Deutsch-Israelitischer Gemeindebund

Der Deutsch-Israelitische Gemeindebund (DIGB) (1869–1933) war die erste überregionale Dachorganisation jüdischer Gemeinden in Deutschland und gehört zu den Vorläuferorganisationen des heutigen Zentralrates der Juden in Deutschland.

Eine wichtige Voraussetzung für die Schaffung einer jüdischen Gesamtorganisation in Preußen, dem größten der späteren Bundesstaaten Deutschlands, bedeutete das am 23. Juli 1847 erlassene preußische Gesetz über die Verhältnisse der Juden, das in seinem Paragraphen 37 den einzelnen Synagogengemeinden die Rechte einer juristischen Person als Korporation des öffentlichen Rechts verlieh und dem im Laufe der Zeit ähnliche Gesetze in anderen deutschen Staaten folgten. Dies ermöglichte es den Gemeinden, sich zu größeren Verbänden zusammenzuschließen, die selbst als öffentliche juristische Personen anerkannt werden konnten.

In der Zeit des Kaiserreichs entstanden viele derartige jüdische Organisationen für politische, soziale und gemeindliche Aufgaben, welche auf der Ebene der lokalen Kultusgemeinde nicht zu bewältigen waren. Religiöse Fragen spielten in den Vereinen eine geringere Rolle als politische Themen, vor allem die Herausforderung des Antisemitismus. Zwar blieben vor 1933 alle Versuche erfolglos, eine einheitliche jüdische Organisation zur Vertretung aller deutschen Juden zu schaffen, aber es gab eine Reihe von teils miteinander kooperierenden, teils auch konkurrierenden deutschlandweiten Organisationen, die jüdische Aktivitäten in einem vorher nicht erreichten Umfang koordinierten.

Im Vorfeld der Deutschen Einigung und nach Gründung des Norddeutschen Bundes im Jahre 1867 wuchs vor allem unter liberalen Juden, die die nationalen Einigungsbemühungen vielfach unterstützten und begrüßten, das Bedürfnis eines deutschlandweiten jüdischen Zusammenschlusses, der die Kommunikation und Koordination unter den Gemeinden erleichtern sollte.

Der Deutsch-Israelitische Gemeindebund war der erste große jüdische Dachverband, dessen Wirkungskreis ganz Deutschland erfasste. Er konstituierte sich als weltliche jüdische Gemeindeorganisation anlässlich der ersten Israelitischen Synode in Leipzig (29. Juni bis 4. Juli 1869), zu der sich Rabbiner, Wissenschaftler und führende Laien aus sechzig vorwiegend dem Reformjudentum zugehörigen Gemeinden Deutschlands liter glass bottle, Österreichs und anderer Länder Europas und Amerikas versammelt hatten. Die Gründungsversammlung bezeichnete den Kampf für die rechtliche Gleichstellung der Juden als Hauptaufgabe der Vereinigung.

An der Gründung beteiligt waren neben Moritz Lazarus best goalkeeper gloves 2014, dem Vorsitzenden der Synode, unter anderem der Stadtverordnete und Vorsitzende der Jüdischen Gemeinde Dresdens, Emil Lehmann, und der Syndikus der Breslauer Judengemeinde David Honigmann (1821–1885), der in den 1840er Jahren als erster preußischer Jude überhaupt in Berlin ein Studium der Jurisprudenz abgeschlossen hatte.

Der Israelitische Gemeindebund nahm seine Verbandsaktivitäten effektiv erst nach Gründung des Deutschen Reiches 1871 im Deutsch-Französischen Krieg auf und wuchs zunächst sehr langsam. Erst 1872 wurde die satzungsmäßige Mindestmitgliedsanzahl von 100 Gemeinden erreicht. Bis 1875 wurden auch österreichische Gemeinden aufgenommen, danach beschränkte sich der Verband auf das Gebiet des Deutschen Reiches. Um Vorbehalten strengerer jüdischer Glaubensrichtungen zu begegnen und eine möglichst breite Zusammenarbeit zu ermöglichen, sollte die Diskussion religiöser Belange grundsätzlich nicht in seine Zuständigkeit fallen.

Die Gründung zielte auf eine Vereinigung aller jüdischen Gemeinden Deutschlands ab. In diesem Sinne beschloss die Generalversammlung des Bundes im Jahre 1872, ein Komitee zu beauftragen, um „auf die gesetzgebenden Faktoren dahin zu wirken, einen einheitlichen Rechtsverband der Gemeinden zu errichten.“ Es gelang dem DIGB jedoch während der Zeit seines Bestehens nicht, eine solche Gesamtorganisation zu schaffen oder sich selbst als solche zu etablieren; er blieb immer eine lose freiwillige Verbindung, der sich viele Gemeinden auch nicht anschlossen, etwa weil sie die reformjüdische Ausrichtung ablehnten oder weil ihnen die im Gemeindebund herrschenden undemokratischen Leitungsstrukturen missfielen. Die in die leitenden Gremien des Bundes entsandten Vertreter wurden vorwiegend ernannt.

Im Gegensatz zu den meisten später errichteten nationalen Verbänden und Vereinigungen, so auch dem 1893 zum Teil unter Mitwirkung derselben Personen gegründeten Central-Verein deutscher Staatsbürger jüdischen Glaubens (C.V.), blieb der DIGB prinzipiell immer ein Bund von lokalen Gemeinden, die sich zusammentaten, um kleinen Gemeinden finanziell beizustehen, die Wanderbettelei zu bekämpfen und mit den Staaten in Fragen der Wohlfahrtspflege und der Verwaltung des jüdischen Gemeindelebens und Schulwesens zu verhandeln. In späterer Zeit finanzierte der DIGB auch Rentenzahlungen für jüdische Lehrer.

Der in Deutschland in den Jahren ab 1879 bis Anfang der 1890er Jahre rasant an Popularität gewinnende Antisemitismus stellte die jüdischen Gemeinden vor die in der Gründungsphase des Gemeindebundes in dieser Form noch nicht erwartete Herausforderung eines zunehmend judenfeindlichen Umfelds. Die Frage, wie von jüdischer Seite darauf zu reagieren sei, wurde unterschiedlich beantwortet und führte auch innerhalb des DIGB zu Zerreißproben.

Der DIGB hatte seinen Sitz zunächst in Leipzig. Als der Gemeindebund aufgrund des sächsischen Vereinsgesetzes 1882 aus Leipzig ausgewiesen wurde, verlegte er seinen Sitz nach Berlin. Dritter Präsident und erster Verbandsleiter nach der Übersiedlung wurde der Berliner Arzt Samuel Kristeller (1882–1896); stellvertretender Präsident wurde Moritz Lazarus (1882–1894). Erst nach der Verlegung des Sitzes begann der Gemeindebund schneller zu wachsen: Die 183 Gemeinden des Jahres 1882 hatten sich 1888 bereits auf 350 nahezu verdoppelt und mit 652 Mitgliedsgemeinden im Jahr 1898 mehr als verdreifacht.

In den 1890er Jahren übernahm der Historiker Martin Philippson die Verbandsführung (1896–1904) und erreichte, dass dem DIGB durch königlichen Erlass vom 13. Februar 1899 die Körperschaftsrechte und damit die Rechtsfähigkeit als juristische Person in Preußen verliehen wurden, was für die praktische Verbandsarbeit enorm wichtig war. Dazu hatte es allerdings einer Satzungsänderung bedurft, wonach künftig „die Erörterung politischer Gegenstände“ im Verband ausgeschlossen war. Die politische Aufklärungs- und Überzeugungsarbeit zur Abwehr des Antisemitismus hatte mittlerweile zwar ohnehin großteils der 1893 gegründete Central-Verein (C.V.) übernommen. Allerdings schien es den Mitgliedern nicht vorstellbar, dass ein politisch nicht handlungsfähiger Gemeindeverband die umfassende Interessenvertretung der Juden in Deutschland wahrnehmen könnte. Nach Aussage seines langjährigen Generalsekretärs Wilhelm Neumann (der diese Funktion 36 Jahre lang von 1893 bis zum 1. April 1929 unter vier Präsidenten ausübte) verzichtete der DIGB deshalb seit diesem Zeitpunkt auf seinen Gesamtvertretungsanspruch. Stattdessen wandte sich Philippson im September 1900 mit einem Aufruf an die deutschen Juden und forderte die Gründung eines alle Juden in Deutschland vertretenden „Allgemeinen deutschen Judentages“. Wiewohl seine Idee nicht realisiert werden konnte, führten wechselvolle Verhandlungen schließlich zur Schaffung einer weiteren Organisation, des Verbands deutscher Juden (VdJ), in dessen Vorstand Philippson bei der Gründung im April 1904 eintrat. In der Folgezeit wurde der VdJ, der mit dem DIGB und dem C.V. personell eng verzahnt blieb und bis in die Anfangszeit der Weimarer Republik bestand, von staatlichen Stellen und nichtjüdischen Institutionen immer stärker als die eigentliche politische Vertretung der deutschen Juden wahrgenommen, während der Gemeindebund sich weiter in die Richtung eines Sozial- und Wohltätigkeitsverbands entwickelte und die Beziehungen der jüdischen Gemeinden nach innen koordinierte.

Um diese Zeit gehörten dem DIGB rund 800 Gemeinden als Mitglieder an. 1911 gehörten dem Bund 1012 Gemeinden an, das war mehr als ein Drittel aller jüdischen Gemeinden Deutschlands.

In den ersten 40 Jahren seines Bestehens hat der DIGB bedeutende jüdische Wohlfahrts-, Erziehungs- und Bildungseinrichtungen geschaffen oder angestoßen, deren Bestand durch erhebliche Stiftungen und Vermächtnisse gesichert wurde. Viele später selbstständige jüdische Institutionen verdanken ihre Errichtung somit der Initiative des Gemeindebunds, so das Gesamtarchiv der Juden in Deutschland, die jüdische Zentralwohlfahrtsstelle (ZWSt), die Zentralstelle für jüdische Wanderarmenfürsorge, die Vereine für jüdische Geschichte und Literatur und der Verband der jüdischen Lehrervereine.

1885 wurde beim Deutsch-Israelitischen Gemeindebund unter der Leitung des Historikers und Diplomatikers Harry Bresslau eine „Historische Kommission für die Geschichte der Juden in Deutschland“ eingerichtet, deren Aufgabe es war, nach dem Vorbild der Monumenta Germaniae Historica und der Historischen Kommission der Bayerischen Akademie der Wissenschaften bedeutendes Urkunden- und Quellenmaterial der jüdischen Geschichte zu sammeln und durch Editionen für die Forschung nutzbar zu machen. Die Historische Kommission, der außer Bresslau auch Hermann Bärwald, Ernst Dümmler, Ludwig Geiger, Otto von Gierke, Wilhelm Wattenbach, Julius Weizsäcker und Otto Stobbe angehörten, veröffentlichte im Laufe etwa eines Jahrzehnts mehrere Bände lateinischer und auch wichtiger hebräischer Quellenschriften mit deutschen Übersetzungen und gab bis 1892 die Zeitschrift für die Geschichte der Juden in Deutschland heraus. Als Bresslau sich 1902 aus dem Gemeindebund zurückzog, war die Arbeit der Kommission aus ungeklärten Gründen bereits seit einiger Zeit zum Stillstand gekommen.

Unter den Mitgliedern der Historischen Kommission waren auch Nichtjuden. Dies und die wissenschaftliche Grundsatzkontroverse um den Stellenwert der hebräischen Quellen und die Ausrichtung einer deutsch-jüdischen Geschichtsforschung, als deren Hauptkontrahenten Harry Bresslau und Heinrich Graetz auftraten (wobei Letzterer von der Arbeit der Kommission ausgeschlossen blieb), führten zu kritischen Bewertungen aus den Gemeinden, die sich auch auf die finanzielle Ausstattung der Kommission auswirkten und damit wohl letztlich zu ihrem Niedergang führten. Zur Weiterführung der historischen Quellenarbeit wurde 1905 im Zusammenwirken von B’nai B’rith und dem DIGB das Gesamtarchiv der deutschen Juden gegründet, dessen Kuratorium jetzt nur noch aus jüdischen Mitgliedern bestand, von denen einige aber auch schon bei der Historischen Kommission mitgewirkt hatten.

Als die Weimarer Verfassung 1919 die Bildung rechtlich anerkannter Religionsgesellschaften ermöglichte, wurden neuerlich Versuche unternommen, eine gemeinsame Gesamtvertretung für alle Gemeinden zu erreichen, die in der Praxis aber erfolglos blieben. Stattdessen etablierten sich in den einzelnen Ländern separate Gemeindeverbände, als deren größter der Preußische Landesverband der jüdischen Gemeinden (PLV). Der DIGB gehörte neben dem ZWSt und anderen Einrichtungen zu den zentralen Organisationen jüdischer Wohlfahrtspflege und trat weiterhin als Sozialverband, Finanzierungsträger und Förderer jüdischer Kultur- und Wohlfahrtseinrichtungen in Erscheinung, insbesondere als Träger diverser Heimeinrichtungen. Verhandlungsanläufe zwischen den Landesverbänden, dem DIGB und anderen Vertretungen über die Bildung eines jüdischen Reichsverbands scheiterten mehrmals. Da die Differenzen über das Selbstverständnis der deutschen Juden zwischen Assimilierten, Zionisten und Religiösen in der zweiten Hälfte der 1920er Jahre zunehmend in den Vordergrund traten, die Zersplitterung zunahm und die Handlungsinitiative in allen wesentlichen Belangen beim PLV lag, wurde das Klima für Vertreter der im DIGB organisierten Liberalen schwieriger. Der Deutsch-Israelitische Gemeindebund spielte nur noch eine untergeordnete Rolle bei den weiteren Bemühungen zur Bildung einer einheitlichen Dachorganisation, die auch erst nach der Machtergreifung der Nationalsozialisten unter dem Zwang der Ereignisse zur Bildung eines „Zentralausschusses für Hilfe und Aufbau“ am 13. April 1933 und schließlich zur Gründung der Reichsvertretung der Juden in Deutschland in Berlin am 17. September 1933 führten, was den Untergang des DIGB zur Folge hatte.

Kritisch wird vielfach die undemokratische Leitungsstruktur des Gemeindebunds genannt. Darüber hinaus wird das starke Übergewicht liberaler Juden in sämtlichen Führungspositionen betont, während sich konservative oder zionistische Juden zurückgesetzt sahen und die wenigen orthodoxen Gemeinden sich kaum an der Organisation beteiligten. Die meisten Beobachter heben hervor all football shirts, dass eine Vertretung der gesamten deutschen Judenschaft entgegen den Verbandszielen nie erreicht werden konnte und erst zwangsweise in der Zeit des Nationalsozialismus zustande kam. Demgegenüber bezeichnet Max Birnbaum die Situation vor dem Ersten Weltkrieg, als es eine informelle Aufgabenteilung zwischen drei eng miteinander verflochtenen gesamtdeutschen Vereinigungen gab und das zahlenmäßig wenig bedeutende orthodoxe Judentum mit der Freien Vereinigung für die Interessen des orthodoxen Judentums in Frankfurt/M lemon squeeze game. seit 1907 eine eigene, staatlicherseits ebenfalls akzeptierte Vertretung besaß, als „für die damaligen Bedürfnisse und Notwendigkeiten durchaus befriedigend organisiert.“ Angesichts des überwältigenden Übergewichts der Liberalen in den Gemeinden sei auch nachvollziehbar, dass diesen beinahe automatisch die Führungsrolle zufiel; und Prinzipien demokratischer Repräsentation hätten ohnehin erst nach 1918 eine größere Bedeutung im allgemeinen Bewusstsein erlangt.

Den dramatisch veränderten sozialen, religiösen und politischen Verhältnissen in der Weimarer Zeit war das konzeptionell und personell überalterte Modell der überkommenen Verbandsarbeit aber nicht mehr gewachsen, was die insgesamt recht negative zeitgenössische Beurteilung des Gemeindebundes zu dieser Zeit und aus der Rückschau beeinflusst haben kann, zusätzlich zu den ideologischen Differenzen, die das Klima zwischen der seit der Jahrhundertwende, besonders aber im Ersten Weltkrieg stetig wachsenden Minderheit der Juden, die mit dem Zionismus sympathisierten, und der Mehrheit der dem C.V. nahestehenden Juden belasteten.

Defizite wegen unzeitgemäßer Strukturen in der Verbandsarbeit weist auch eine Studie von Claudia Prestel über jüdische Einrichtungen der Fürsorgeerziehung am Beispiel des Versagens der DIGB-Bundesleitung als Trägerverantwortliche angesichts gravierender Missstände in der 1927 geschlossenen Fürsorgeanstalt Repzin auf, die während der allgemeinen Krise der deutschen Fürsorgeerziehung Ende der 1920er Jahre nicht nur unter zionistisch gesinnten Gemeindemitgliedern als „Schandfleck für das deutsche Judentum“ in Verruf kamen.

The Simpsons Movie: The Music

The Simpsons Movie: The Music is een soundtrackalbum van de film The Simpsons Movie uit 2007. Het album kwam uit op 24 juli 2007, en werd uitgebracht door Adrenaline Music.

De muziek op het album is gecomponeerd door Hans Zimmer tegelijk met de muziek voor Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End personalised football t shirts. Hij vertelde The Hollywood Reporter dat hij graag al zijn creativiteit in een keer gebruikte short sleeve jersey.

Naast hun optreden in de film nam de band Green Day hun versie van de intro van The Simpsons op aluminium drink bottle, en bracht deze uit als een single.

Het album bevat de volgende nummers:

Homer Simpson · Marge Simpson · Bart Simpson · Lisa Simpson · Maggie Simpson · Abraham Simpson · Patty en Selma Bouvier · Jacqueline Bouvier · Mona Simpson · Santa’s Little Helper · Snowball II · Familie Bouvier

Jasper Beardley · Comic Book Guy · Eddie en Lou · Maude Flanders · Ned Flanders · Professor Frink · Barney Gumble · Julius Hibbert · Lionel Hutz · Eerwaarde Lovejoy · Kapitein Horatio McCallister · Hans Moleman · Bleeding Gums Murphy · Apu Nahasapeemapetilon · Mayor Joe Quimby · Dr. Nick Riviera · Agnes Skinner · Cletus Spuckler · Squeaky Voiced Teen · Disco Stu · Moe Szyslak · Kirk Van Houten · Luann Van Houten · Chief Clancy Wiggum

Gary Chalmers · Rod en Todd Flanders · Jimbo Jones · Kearney · Edna Krabappel · Otto Mann · Nelson Muntz · Martin Prince · Seymour Skinner · Milhouse Van Houten · Ralph Wiggum · Groundskeeper Willie · andere studenten

Montgomery Burns · Carl Carlson · Lenny Leonard · Waylon Smithers

Itchy en Scratchy · Kent Brockman · Krusty de Clown · Troy McClure · Rainier Wolfcastle · Radioactive Man

Snake · Kang & Kodos · Sideshow Bob · Fat Tony

Fictieve personages · Terugkerende personages · Eenmalige personages · Beroemdheden · Dieren · Gastoptredens

Springfield · Shelbyville · Capital City · Kerncentrale · 742 Evergreen Terrace · Kwik-E-Mart · Basisschool · Moe’s Tavern · Krusty Burger · Springfield Retirement Castle

Treehouse of Horror

Bart vs. the World · Bart Simpson’s Escape from Camp Deadly · The Simpsons Arcadespel · Bart vs. the Space Mutants · Bart’s House of Weirdness ·Bart vs. The Juggernauts · Krusty’s Fun House · Bartman Meets Radioactive Man · Bart’s Nightmare · The Itchy and Scratchy Game · Virtual Bart · Bart and the Beanstalk · Itchy & Scratchy in Miniature Golf Madness · Cartoon Studio · Virtual Springfield · Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror · Bowling · Wrestling · Road Rage · Skateboarding · Hit & Run · The Simpsons Game · The Simpsons: Tapped Out

The Simpsons · The Simpsons Pinball Party

Strips: Simpsons Comics · Bart Simpson serie · Itchy & Scratchy Comics · Bart Simpson’s Treehouse of Horror · Futurama/Simpsons Infinitely Secret Crossover Crisis
Tijdschrift: Simpsons Illustrated
Boeken: Bart Simpson’s Guide to Life · Family Album · Library of Wisdom · Complete Guides · Planet Simpson · The Simpsons and Philosophy
Actiefiguurtjes: World of Springfield

The Simpsons Movie

Singles: Deep, Deep Trouble · Do the Bartman · Spider Pig
Albums: The Simpsons Sing the Blues · Songs in the Key of Springfield · The Yellow Album · Go Simpsonic with The Simpsons · The Simpsons Movie: The Music · The Simpsons: Testify

Bankgrap · Canyonero · D’oh! · Duff Beer · Schoolbordgrap · The Simpsons Ride

Villa de Chelva y sus huertas

La villa de Chelva y sus huertas, en el municipio de Chelva, en la comarca de Los Serranos, dentro de la provincia de Valencia, tiene por la resolución de 4 de marzo de 2011, de la Consejería de Cultura y Deporte, de la Generalitat Valenciana, incoado expediente de declaración de Bien de Interés Cultural thermos insulated hydration bottle, con categoría de Conjunto Histórico. En la delimitación del conjunto histórico se incluyen todas las parcelas y espacios públicos pertenecientes al casco urbano histórico, incluyéndose las áreas de huerta tradicional de su entorno para garantizar su vinculación territorial y mantener despejada la panorámica de la Villa de Chelva; se incluyen por lo tanto, los huertos y campos comprendidos entre el río Chelva y los barrancos del Mozul y del Remedio.

Este conjunto histórico de la villa de Chelva comprende entre otros tres barrios principales, con trazados complejos, sinuosos y enigmáticos, que se adaptan totalmente al terreno en el cual se edificaron; el de Benacacira (musulmán), el del Arrabal (morisco) y el de Azoque (judío) water stainless steel; que junto al cristiano y a la zona del ensanche (antiguas calles Nueva y carrera), tienen gran interés histórico y cultural.

El barrio de Benacacira, se considera de origen musulmán, posiblemente del siglo XI y todavía conserva en su interior plazuelas, pasadizos, y callejones, donde se pueden encontrar edificios cristianos construidos sobre construcciones musulmanas, como es el caso de la Ermita de la Soledad construida sobre una mezquita.

El Arrabal o barrio morisco tiene su origen tras la conquista del rey Jaime I de Aragón, por lo que habría de datarse en los siglos XIII y XIV. Presenta un trazado tortuoso y sus límites se ven inmersos en la huerta. Dentro de este barrio tenemos muchos edificios históricos como el antiguo Ayuntamiento o Consejo de la Villa (construcción de origen medieval posteriormente reformada); la mezquita de Benaeça, actualmente ermita de la Santa Cruz, orientada hacia La Meca que, junto a la de “La Xara”, en Simat, es la única que queda sin derribar en la Comunidad Valenciana; su origen se remonta a 1370 y es el edificio religioso más antiguo de Chelva, en el siglo XVI fue convertida al culto cristiano, convirtiéndose en iglesia parroquial meat tenderizer wiki. La mezquita conserva su planta rectangular con tres naves longitudinales y una cubierta a dos aguas, sustentada por un conjunto de arcos apuntados perpendiculares a la fachada principal, fue restaurada en 2007; y un poco más abajo está la ermita de los Desamparados (1658-1662) miami hurricanes football uniforms, construida, casualmente, sobre las casas de los que dieron muerte a un Vizconde de Chelva, Francisco Ladrón.

La judería o barrio del Azoque presenta calles estrechas y en su origen amurallado (que conserva el trazado original), aislando a sus habitantes de los musulmanes y cristianos.

En la zona del ensanche, se encuentra la Iglesia Arciprestal, en la Plaza Mayor.

Aduarderzijl

Aduarderzijl (Gronings: Auwerderziel) is een gehucht in de gemeente Winsum in de Nederlandse provincie Groningen, gelegen ten zuiden van het Reitdiep. Er wonen ongeveer 50 mensen.

Het gehucht ligt ten oosten van het gehucht Allersma, ten noordoosten van het dorp Ezinge, ten noorden van het dorp Feerwerd en ten noordwesten van de wierde Antum en het dorp Garnwerd.

Het gehucht ontstond volgens de meest recente inzichten kort na 1285 toen monniken van het klooster van Aduard het Aduarderdiep lieten graven naar het Reitdiep en hier de gelijknamige zijl (spuisluis) aanlegden. Deze zijl diende onder andere voor de afwatering van gebieden nabij de stad Groningen op het Reitdiep, dat tot eind 19e eeuw in open verbinding met de zee stond. Voor het beheer werd het Aduarderzijlvest opgericht. Oorspronkelijk vond de afwatering van het gebied plaats via de Feerwerdertocht, die via de Hunze bij Kloosterburen in de Waddenzee uitmondde.

Aduarderzijl was door haar positie vroeger van strategisch belang. In 1501, tijdens de twisten tussen de Schieringers en Vetkopers, werd door de Saksen een blokhuis van 5 roeden (20 meter) breed gebouwd bij de zijl in opdracht van de stadhouder van Friesland om zo de stad te dwarsbomen. Op dit blokhuis werd een staket geplaatst en rondom werd een gracht gegraven. Ook werd een houten brug over het Reitdiep gelegd naar Schilligeham. Voor het graafwerk werden de inwoners van het Westerkwartier opgeroepen. Het blokhuis werd ‘Stuir Groningen’ of ‘Waert Groningen’ genoemd. De stad sloot echter een alliantie met de Geldersen (zie Gelderse Oorlogen) en zette in 1514 troepen van Karel van Gelre in om het blokhuis te veroveren, waarna het werd afgebroken. Het hout van de brug werd aan de inwoners van Schilligeham gegeven, daar deze veel te lijden hadden gehad van brandschade.

Rond 1554 poogde Vredewold haar afwatering van het dichtgeslibde ‘Ipegat’ (De Kolk) ten noorden van Okswerd te verplaatsen naar de Aduarderzijl, waartoe een verdrag met het zijlvest werd getekend. De stad en het stadshamrik kwamen hier echter tegen in het verweer en uiteindelijk liet Vredewold dan maar in 1561 de Nieuwe Sloterzijl bouwen bij Niezijl.

Tijdens de Tachtigjarige Oorlog werd in 1580 in opdracht van de Ommelander heren door de Staatse legeraanvoerder Willem Lodewijk een schans gebouwd op het stuk tussen de beide huidige zijlen. Drie maanden later, in augustus 1580, werd de schans echter door Spaanse troepen veroverd. In 1581 werd de schans heroverd door Wigbold van Ewsum, maar kort daarna heroverden de Spanjaarden de schans weer. In 1590 werd de schans versterkt door de Spanjaarden. Kort daarna trok de Spaanse legerleider Verdugo zich terug in de stad en werd de schans weer bezet door de Staatsen. Op 17 september 1593 keerde Verdugo terug om de schans te heroveren. De eerste en tweede aanval werden afgeslagen door de ruim 30 man sterke bezetting van de Staatse vaandrig Herman Ophof, maar de derde aanval van de veel sterkere aanvallende macht lukte wel. De weinige Staatse mannen en vrouwen die niet reeds bij de aanval sneuvelden, werden vervolgens gewurgd en enkele kinderen werden in de gracht verdronken. In mei 1594 kwamen 12 vaandels troepen van Willem Lodewijk naar de schans om deze te heroveren. Uit woedde over de moorden door de Spanjaarden het jaar ervoor wachtten ze niet op het bevel van Willem Lodewijk en vielen de door 140 Spanjaarden verdedigde schans meteen aan. Slechts 8 Spaanse soldaten die zich verstopt hadden en enkele vrouwen en kinderen, wisten het te overleven. De Staatsen telden 50 doden. Bij de aanval was het kruitmagazijn ontploft, zodat de schans vervolgens onbruikbaar was. Niet lang daarna gaf de stad zich over bij de Reductie van Groningen.

Tijdens het Rampjaar 1672 vormde de zijl onderdeel van de waterlinie ten noordwesten van Groningen. Bij de aanval van Bommen Berend werden alle 17 zeesluizen open gezet om het hele Reitdiepgebied onder water te zetten, zodat de stad niet vanuit het westen kon worden aangevallen. Het zoute water betekende wel een ramp voor de landbouw in het gebied.

In de 17e eeuw werd er een nieuwe houten sluis gebouwd, waarvan de deuren echter in 1686 werden weggeslagen door de Martinusvloed. De huidige stenen Westelijke of Oude Sluis werd in 1706 door het zijlvest gebouwd en had oorspronkelijk 3 deuren: ebdeuren voor het binnenhouden van het water voor de landbouw en scheepvaart bij laagwater; vloeddeuren voor het keren van zeewater bij vloed (werden door de druk dichtgedrukt); en stormdeuren die bij stormvloed werden gesloten ter extra veiligheid.

Toen de oude zijl te klein werd, werd ter bevordering van de waterdoorvoer uit het achterland in 1867 naast de Aduarderzijl de Kokersluis (ook Nieuwe of Oostelijke Sluis) aangelegd, een dubbele uitwateringsluis, maar zonder stormdeuren

Colombia 2016 Home BACCA 7 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home BACCA 7 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Vroeger kon de sluiswachter met gietijzeren lieren de sluisdeuren bedienen. Om op de middelste pijler te komen was een trap gemonteerd in een nis in de sluis. De lieren verdwenen later en de nis werd dichtgemetseld.

In 1877 werd het Reitdiep afgesloten bij Zoutkamp, waardoor de zeewerende functie van de Aduarderzijl verviel. In 1895 werd de Kokersluis hersteld en vernieuwd. In 1914 werd de bakstenen boogbrug over de Aduarderzijl vervangen door de huidige betonnen liggerbrug om zo hoge schepen die vierkant met stro waren beladen ook onder de brug door te kunnen laten varen. In 1969 werd de Lauwerszee bedijkt, waarop de zuidelijke Reitdiepdijk bij de dijkverordening van 1974 officieel zijn zeewerende functie verloor. De sluizen hadden toen geen functie meer en werden niet meer onderhouden, zodat ze langzaam vervielen. De deuren verrotten en werden vervolgens verwijderd. Niet iedereen wilde dit met lede ogen aanzien en in 1989 werd daarop de Stichting Herstel Aduarderzijlen opgericht, die haar plan voorlegde aan het verantwoordelijke waterschap Westerkwartier. Deze steunde de plannen, maar had echter geen geld voor het herstel, evenmin als de provincie Groningen waarbij vervolgens werd aangeklopt. De Europese Unie zegde daarop 1,5 miljoen gulden toe, mits het in de vorm van een waterbouwkundig leerproject voor jongeren werd gegoten. De verantwoordelijke gemeente Winsum had de sluizen in dezelfde tijd op de monumentenlijst geplaatst en zegde daarom ook geld toe. Daarop werden de sluizen hersteld, voorzien van nieuwe eb- en stormvloeddeuren en, de aanzet van de vroegere boogbrug zichtbaar gemaakt en de oorspronkelijke sluitsteen met het jaartal 1706 ingemetseld. In 1993 was de klus geklaard en werden de sluizen heropend.

Pal naast de sluis staat een witgepleisterd waarhuis, de voormalige sluiswachterswoning (waren = bewaren, bewaken), waarvan het oudste deel uit 1680 en het voorhuis uit 1706 dateert. Rond 1880 stonden er vier tapperijen in het gehucht (een op elke 5 huizen) auto toothpaste dispenser, waaronder het waarhuis, waar de sluiswachter ook borrels schonk. Dit grote aantal hield verband met het feit dat schippers een scheepsjagers hier vaak een tijd moesten wachten alvorens ze door de sluis konden varen, omdat het water binnen en buiten de sluizen even hoog moest staan. In tussentijd konden ze dan de tijd doden in een van de uitspanningen.

Iets zuidwestelijker van het waarhuis ligt de eigenlijke kern van het gehucht, die bestaat uit twee straten met een aantal huizen en een minicamping met jachthaventje ten zuiden daarvan.

‘t Waarhuis in Aduarderzijl

Aduarderzijl gezien vanaf de Kokersluis met rechtsachter het Waarhuis (close-upfoto)

Huizen in het gehucht gezien vanaf de Oude Sluis

Jachthaventje gezien vanaf de Oude Sluis

Dorpen: Adorp · Den Andel · Baflo · Ezinge · Feerwerd · Garnwerd · Rasquert · Saaxumhuizen · Sauwerd · Tinallinge · Wetsinge · Winsum
Buurtschappen, gehuchten, wierden en buurten: Abbeweer · Aduarderzijl · Alinghuizen · Allersma · Antum · Arwerd · Bellingeweer · Beswerd · Bolshuizen · Brillerij · De Dingen · De Raken · De Vennen · Duisterwinkel · Ernstheem · Groot Wetsinge · Hammeland · Hardeweer · Harssens · Hekkum · Het Schoor · Hiddingezijl · Klein Garnwerd · Klein Wetsinge · Krassum · Lutje Marne · Lutke Saaxum · Maarhuizen · Obergum · Oldenzijl · Oostum · Ranum · Schapehals · Schaphalsterzijl · Schifpot · Schilligeham · Suttum · Takkebos · Tijum · Valcum · Wierum · Wierumerschouw (deels) · ‘t Wildeveld
Groningen: Steden en dorpen      Nederland: Provincies · Gemeenten

Beluister